I told myself I would read more in 2016. Overall, I failed miserably. So I’m going to take to my website and post this list, so that next year I can come back and post a much more comprehensive list. Burn in hell 2016!
- Tenth of December by George Saunders
- Fatues and Furies by Lauren Groff
- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
- Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
- Between The World And Me by Ta-Nehesi Coates
- Spelunky by Derek Yu
- 33 1/3 Let’s Talk About Love – A Journey To The End of Taste by Carl Wilson
I wince looking at that list.
Books I am currently reading and will finsigh by the end of this year.
- Hillbilly Elegy by JD Vance
- Whistlestop by John Dickerson
Books I started but did not finish for one reason or another (but will actually read for real next year).
- Housekeeping by Marilynne Robinson
- Bicycle Diaries by David Byrne
- The Man In The High Castle by Philip K Dick